08 December 2014

November's Winner's

It seems so long ago that we were making boxes for November!

We has some truly beautiful creations but there is only one winner
(Please note that I contact winners and DT Favourites - if you have not heard from me, certainly shoot me an email, but check your junk mail first in case it has been transferred there)

True Random Number Generator: Result:8
Being Karen



Well done Karen - I really like that this is an experimental piece and she comments on the way it is done and her findings, so if you would want to make such a box you already have feedback

Karen has been a winner with us before - I think she may be a lucky type person - fancy random org pulling her number again! Anyway, that is how the proverbial cookie crumbles sometimes, isn't it!

The DT Favourite went to Jane at 



Well done Jane


Summer fun - twist: to make a Southern Hemisphere Christmas card
On to December - and to the busy time of the year for so many of us - perhaps that's why people are a bit shy about entering this one? Maybe it's because I made it a bit too hard? Remember, you can enter the Summer Fun part without the TWIST if you wish - but of course, we would want you to have a go at the TWIST as well. There is a great prize for this:



This die



Bizzy Becs Store Blog


Sammy, who starred for us in October, agreed to be a Guest Designer for December
"I can honestly say it was the hardest brief I've ever worked with... Summery Christmas is one thing, but without stamping!? EEK!
But I finally hit on an idea, so I hope you like it!!"

I'm not sure about you BUT I LOVE IT!

I love the inkiness of the background, the quirky humour and the simple tree

See, if you really think about this, you can do it - and I know it pushes you outside your comfort zone, but the results are always worth it!

So, have a go and enter - you have until the 29th December (an extended time) to get your entries in!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Feeling very lucky indeed.
    It was a fun challenge and I enjoyed the twist too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin