16 November 2015

Midway in the November Challenge #52

Hello Peeps - what a week we have had indeed. My thoughts and concerns are with our friends of all nations in Paris at at the moment - be brave France. W stand with you across the world.

Flowers and candles are left on the pavement near the scene of yesterday's Bataclan Theatre terrorist attack.

The one Australian who was injured was a 19 yo girl from Tasmania
She will survive but is injured in body and spirit
Brings it very close to home for us



For those of us not in Europe, I hope your Christmas (and Thanksgiving) preparations are well in hand, and that life is full of only good stress at the moment! I know I am knee deep in Christmas cards and my work space looks terrible but it will all come good soon, fingers crossed!

We have some new inspiration to get you going for this Challenge this month

Anything Goes
TWIST: use a flower or flowers






and this one which was sent to me a few months ago by a friend and I thought I would show you how simple a card with a photo can be............so pretty with the poppies......


You can enter by going 


and scanning to the bottom of the post to the link

REMEMBER - NO STAMPS PLEASE

2 comments:

  1. Susan that is a lovely tribute to our French friends. I too wish them and the rest of the world free from this dreadful regime. I truly hope your Tasmanian young lady recovers well and all of the family and friends who are grieving at this very very sad time. Blessings Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it has been a tough week for the World. Innocent people just going about their lives have had them taken in violence. Awful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin