19 December 2016

Getting closer now!

Are you closer to be organised yet? Nope, neither am I. I keep telling myself I still have time......

Not sure when that will be ......




Anyway, the theme for December is

 Flickering Lights
 TWIST have a candle in the item made


The design team have been busy and to lead off is CG's oh-so-amusing house with not only a candle in the window for the twist, but her flickering lights are the house decorations on the roof! Too clever!


The rest of the team are doing amazing stuff too!


Wynn


Vicki

using a recycled image


Cheers, to all and I hope you get sorted for Christmas in time to enjoy it all!
See you next week

In the meantime, you can enter 


Remember, no stamps please. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin