02 April 2018

April Challenge #78: Use Acetate or Vellum

April Challenge #78: Use Acetate or Vellum


Prize 

New KaiserCraft EF






Twist - create a new view
TIP: show us something new to look at..........

Hope you all had a great Easter Break and are raring to get back into the craft space and create for the next special occasion - here it is Mother's Day in early May!

Back to the latest challenge!

I have something new to look at....


My newest assistant's newest trick!

Kidding!

This twist can be interpreted anyway you wish 
It can be a new item, a new technique, a new craft room, a new embellishment ....anything that is new to look at! 

It doesn't have to be used in your project either!!
Just something you are proud of having.....

 Now for a bit of inspiration to get you started!





Notice that there are many different ways to incorporate vellum or acetate into your work - here I have reused an acetate box for Easter!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm a bit scared for all your ribbons... :/ Your assistant surely thinks that they are so intriguing and enjoy them too much! :D LOL
    I lost the last challenge, hope to play in this one!
    Happy Easter (here is evening, now... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifullllllllllllllll work DT

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, your cat reminds me a lot of my Teddy, who we lost last year at age 16. He loved to walk around in my craft room but I had to ban him after he decided to start marking my vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun challenge and seriously a ginger ninja puddy cat - I love them so much - they are my favourite puddy cats of all the lovely puddy cats there are. Thank you for the fun challenge and beautiful inspirations from the team xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin