13 January 2012

Reminder - First Rule for Unstampabelles is No Stamps

Hi everyone, I just have to remind everyone of our first and main rule of Unstampabelles.

No entries are to include stamps (rubber or digital) in their creation.

I realise this is an Anything Goes challenge but the rules still apply.

Thanks so much for your understanding and we are enjoying seeing all the wonderful paper constructions.

It is a pleasure to see how you can manipulate your images or paper.

Example the amazing punched art and quilling of Dr Sonia entry No 18.

The lovely stitching and beading of Fayerose entry No. 7

Or this fun shaped card by Loz entry No 3.

Fabulous Decoupage/3D Paper Tole like this by Kate entry No. 12 we would love to see too.

So dig out all your papers, stickers, rub-ons, scissors, punches, embossing and cutting machines and create some magical paper art.




6 comments:

  1. Such great cards above:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done ladies these are so cool
    Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Thank You for featuring my creation... So thrilling!!

    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you so much for featuring my card, and letting me know too, a lovely surprise, and I adore Sonia work so out of the box always, stunning inspirational pieces from the other amazing talent too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ladies I became a follower of your blog.
    kate has noting me to this challenge blog
    I was looking for a blog where you don't need to use stamps.
    I hope I can join you soon with this challenge.
    The creations and cards are beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning. I am proud to say that I am friends with a few of the amazing artists above and plan to start following any that I don't already...Beautiful work by all!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin