15 July 2015

Winner's Announcement botched!

Here it is Wednesday morning and I was casually looking at the blog when I realised I didn't actually announce the winners on Monday when I did the Winner's blog! Is that a major senior moment or what!

My apologies to all concerned and here are the winners for June!



The prize is 

and for
DT Favourite 
(sorry, no prize -only honour and glory!)


Ladies, if you don't already have an email from me, please comment below and I will try again!

Once again peeps, my apologies - don't know what is happening to me!!
Brain Freeze probably from the cold weather!


3 comments:

  1. I woke up to the good news - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners, they made wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lula and Alice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin