Things we would like to see:
3D papertole, decoupage, quilling, iris folding, stitching, beading, origami, fancy folds, cutting machines (e.g. craftrobo, cricut), paper punches, canvases, stickers, rub-ons, parchment, books, etc.......
1. We are a paper crafting challenge. We like to see how you can manipulate paper.
2. No Stamps! This means no rubber stamps, no digital stamps, no clipart or line-art which includes pre-coloured versions.
3. Sentiments - are restricted to the use of, at most, four (4) words only. The sentiment is not to be the focal point of your creation. We applaud the use of rub-on's, stickers, punched/diecut letters or handwriting. Stamps may be used but not encouraged.
3. Link to your project post only - not just your blog. We do accept email entries. Email to Merry click here.
4. No back linking to previous posts. Your entry must be a new post.
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you wish, but please make sure you link to our blog.
6. Limit of 3 entries.
7. Anyone not following the rules will have their entry removed.
8. We will announce the winner at the start of the next new challenge. A winner will be chosen randomly from all the entries of the relevant challenge. The Design Team will also choose a favourite to be showcased at the start of the next challenge.