04 July 2011

Blog Candy to celebrate Our new Challenge Blog


Everyone loves Blog Candy right?  How would you like to win some?
All you need to do is help us tell everyone about our new challenge blog "Unstampabelles Challenges".

About our challenge blog:
This challenge blog was created to share all types of papercrafting techniques without the use of stamps.






We would love you to enter your paper creations e.g. cards, scrap pages, boxes, books, calendars, etc.
Using some of the following techniques: papertole, quilling, iris folding, stitching, beading, origami, fancy folds, cutting machines (e.g. craftrobo, cricut), paper punches, canvases, stickers, rub-ons etc
Above all have fun!!!

How to Enter:
1. Add our Button to your Sidebar telling everyone about the Blog, or post about us on your blog.




2. Add your name and blog link to the link gadget below. 
3. A random winner will be drawn and posted on 4th July with our first challenge!


The winner will receive a AUD $15.00 gift certificate the online crafting store they desire.


10 comments:

  1. weee! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new challenge blog AND candy?! That's enough to make a girl giddy hehe!

    I've put your button in my sidebar and put your candy in the other sidebar.

    Good luck with your new blog - I can't wait for the first challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I am just soooo excited! I can't wait.
    I am now follower Number 12!
    I've put your button and blog candy in my sidebar as well and am about to do a post before I link up above.
    All the best with this blog - but with a fantastic idea and something different - I am sure you won't need it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to hear your new challenge ideas...it has to be great if my friend Annmareee is here.
    Good Luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great idea for a Challenge Blog, I often like to make projects without stamps, and struggle to find a challlenge for them. Looking forward to the start. I see you have the Feline badge in your sidebar. Have you sent in your Challenge details yet? if not please contact Shelley...shelleyr at telus dot net.Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Congrats! O have posted this on my blog candy page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new blog challenge site! Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see your first challenge! I've posted your candy on my sidebar and am a new follower. ~ Blessing and all the best in your new venture.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congats on the new blog, look forward to seeing what the challenges will be, I,ve posted your logo/link on my blog and will join as a follower
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to have found your blog because I am often stamping-challenged, particularly when it comes to coloring them. I would love to learn how to use other mediums on my cards, and can't wait to seek inspiration from your blog. Oh, and thank you for the opportunity to win your candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome idea! wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin