22 May 2017

Final week for May challenge!

Recap: May challenge started on the 1st May and was

#68 Layering and Borders

TWIST use a border punch/die (or two)

There is a prize given to a random number.
I usually contact the prize winner to let them know BUT if I don't you need to contact me 
Give it about a week....... sometimes I get out of kilter with what I need to do......

If I don't hear back from you I will draw another random but I usually don't advertise this

This month the prize will be:


Couture Creations Dies
(New )

We have had three weeks already of the challenge, and I always conclude it on the Friday of the 4th week. This allows us to get ready for the next month without too much pressure. My team select a Design Team Favorite as well and this is announced along with the prize winner on the second week of the challenge. Again I usually let this person know and often ask them to be a Guest Designer. If you want to be a Guest Designer you just need to send me an email.

Each week we advertise the challenge we have some member(s) of the team who have made some more inspiration for you - this week Shylaa has made a gorgeous card using multi-media.



I made a card too - first time using that die!



Then we wait until the first Monday of the new month - in June it will be the 5th - to announce the new challenge. We sit back and wait for all the lovely new pieces of work to flow in for the challenge through the link! This month we got some beautiful things and so far not one has used a stamp! Winning! It is that simple folks. 

My team can make one or more items per month - it is up to them and what is happening in their life at the time. Some, like the gorgeous Wynn make several and some make one a month. I don't mind. If you are thinking that you would like to be a member of this team, please don't hesitate to send me an email and we can discuss it.

I usually try to bring a flavor of my place to you - some I know come from across the other side of the world. I use photographs that I or other's have taken of our beautiful place.  Here is the one for today:


by Joshua Vince
Another shot of the Fagus

Joshua says: I love this plant a lot and cant wait to get back some alpine areas next year to shoot more of this resilient little plant. 
 This shot was taken at Mount Field National Park this Autumn. The rich oranges really play with the vibrant greens up there and shooting there can be tricky as there are literally 1000000000000000 compositions to choose from . I think the twisted roots make a perfect foreground .

You can find his FB page here:

3 comments:

  1. Amazing cards from Shylaa and from you, they are both so fresh and sweet! Beautiful shot of that Fagus, really vibrant with all the oranges tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous floral cards from your DT, and such a spectacular photo! I almost always use stamps on my cards and projects so I love that this challenge inspires me to skip the stamping and see what else I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin