13 May 2019

April's Winners

Hello Peeps,
Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all you Mums and Moms and Mothers had a lovely time over the past weekend!

I am the Mum of a Fur Baby - he nibbled my feet at 4.30 am in the morning, does that count as saying Happy Mother's day? He weighs 5 kilo's and I was trying to move him off my feet at the time!


Weasley - he is 19 month's old and a character!

I am also a step-Mum and I got a lovely gift and card, plus the joy of watching my eldest grandddaughter play soccer today - while all the Mum's drank champagne and ate lovely nibbles in the sun while watching the game!

Well,  guess who won the random draw?


The DT Favorite 





So, the current Challenge is 

"To Have and To Hold"

What better way to do that than with some glamour. 

So the TWIST this month is 
To use some ART DECO Glamour!

Remember, you don't have to do the TWIST to enter
BUT ..... what is a challenge without a CHALLENGE!

What is Art Deco all about?

Scroll down and read all about it!

There is a prize, of course, for the random number draw:


Some DT work to inspire you






the back



There you go - only one entry so far: you need to be in it to win the random number prize 
or be selected for the DT Favorite!

Scroll down and enter!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm glad to see that my tag is in the DT favourite! And I'm more happy to see my dear fried Kitty as winner!! :D Yay! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Forgot to say that Weasley is so beautiful!!! How he as grown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to winners and beautiful work DT
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Kitty and to the Top Picks!! Yay!!! Absolutely fabulous cards by all!!!

    Oh, my goodness, Susan....your big boy Weasley is adorable!! Even the annoying little habits that kitties have (like nibbling on toes TOO early in the morning!) are ever so sweet. He's beautiful. Thank you for sharing your picture of him!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Susan! It's an awesome prize and I'm very happy with it! Big congrats to my talented friend scrAPamondo/Scrap and C on her top pick award - well deserved! Your kitty Weasley is soooooooo cuuuuute! I'm a big cat lover myself! I'm the mother of 3 (cats, that is!). Your new challenge looks like fun, although my mojo has taken a nosedive of late, so I'm not sure if I'll be joining this time or not. Gorgeous DT inspiration - I especially love the cool bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin