12 October 2020

September Winners and Week two of Challenge#105 Inspire with a TWIST of thank you!

 

Hello Peeps 

Another week for crafting and another week of strange events!

Lots of COVID19 again so stay safe and keep wearing those masks and washing those hands please as well as staying socially distanced. 

It is week 2 of the new challenge 

INSPIRE

Who inspired you, especially in the world of crafting?

The TWIST is to make a thank you card or tag
because we should always thank the ones who inspire us!

Last month we had a Phoenix Rising - here are the winners!

Random Number winner is




Wendy, contact me at suhoganatgmaildotcom please

The Design Team Favorite is:




The Design Team Member on show today has created such a pretty card


"My inspiration comes from my Mom. When I was a little girl we used to make Christmas cards together and send them to relatives and friends. She was definitely my inspiration into to world of paper craft -- and as a thank you I made a card with "To Mom" -sentiment (in Finnish) on it."


What are you going to make?

There are three weeks left!



3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be the random winner of challenge #104. It was so much fun trying to come up with ideas for the "phoenix" challenge. Thank you so much! I am sending an email next. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners. That was a tricky one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin