23 August 2021

Last Week for Challenge #113: It's all about Me! Twist - a self portrait?

 

113: It's all about Me! Twist - a self portrait?


Hello Peeps
Welcome to another week of creativity.

Last five days to create a self-portrait or to create something reflecting self.....

I used a piece from my journal for inspiration this week


Gel plate and stencil work, with lots of mark making
That is of course me......ahem, as I imagine my internal me to look like ......obviously she is young and vibrant and her hair is NOT curly!

I found a lot of joy creating her and the page
and it was a beautiful day outside too....

Let's see what you can make in these next few days
Cheers!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin