12 March 2018

February Winners and Challenge#77

Welcome to the second week of the newest challenge -


#77: Decorate Something Wooden

Twist - get messy with paints

What exactly does that mean?

I have a wooden spatula - can I decorate that?
I have lots of wooden embellies - can I use them?
What about wooden buttons?
Can I use a twig from a tree?
What about an old box that needs rejuvenating?
Perhaps I can build a box or frame or similar from scratch?
The answer to all these questions is YES

The TWIST is the use paint
Does the paint have to go on the wood?
Do I have to use paint on everything?
Will I necessarily have to use a paintbrush?

The answer to these questions if NO

This month we have a prize donated by one of the DT members Dale
Thank you Dale

There is only one piece of inspiration for you this week:



All made up from the latest D'Lish kit -Boy's Rule
Details on my blog

Now for the winners of the February Challenge:
Boy, did we have some fabulous entries!

Random Number Draw




Katrina I will be in touch!

The DT favourite was too difficult to leave at just one with all the entries so we ended up with three!
In no order of preference





and 



(This one would fit the current challenge I am thinking as well!)

Congratulations fellow crafters!

Some inspiration for you while you ponder what you are going to make for this challenge...
not all beautiful things are new........decorated with age

An abandoned old shanty discovered in the bush, at Pipers River, thanks to A.W. Photography Tasmania 🌿🕸🐜🏞🏚

www.instagram.com/a.w.photography.tasmania




4 comments:

  1. congratulations to the winner and top3

    thank you for chosen my card for the top3

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Fabulous inspirations!!
    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were so many great entries last month. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my layout as one of the design team's favourites. Congratulations to the winner & other favourites

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin