01 November 2021

#117 Colour My World November Challenge

 Hello Peeps

Welcome to November

The challenge this month is.......

#117: November: Colour my World 


TWIST: make it colourful


This is quite an open theme - it can be about someone colouring your world, or about something colourful in your world or about colour -what is your favorite?

My favorite colour would have to be green but red is a close one behind: then I think I like all the other colours equally but I sure do like a world in colour rather than black and white or worse, multiple shades of grey

What is your favorite?

Remember, your entry can be anything paper related but cannot have a stamp - people sometimes think sentiment stamps don't count but they do......NO STAMPS at all please.

Dale created a beautiful pair of cards for this month's theme and TWIST

Dale




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. I am the same. I love colour too, green in particular. I find dull colours very dreary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards by Dale. I love to enter this challenge. I am inspired to reach outside the box and make projects without digi or rubber stamps. Thank you Susan for hosting this wonderful challenge site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin