06 December 2021

Challenge#118: To the most Wonderful Time of the Year with a TWIST of KIS

  #118: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  

TWIST:  Keep it simple please

Yes, it is that time of the year again - Christmas!

I cannot believe (truly, this time) that another year has flown bye.... and we are well into the month already. There are officially 19 days to go until the big red jolly man climbs down the chimney (sounds a bit creepy, doesn't it) and delivers presents under the tree. 

But only if you have been good all year!

Dale as usual has produced a fabulous piece to start us off so what can you come up with to fit this theme?  The TWIST is to keep it all simple - and when making Christmas cards that is what I know I try to do. Remember, it can be anything that is paper based except for using stamps. NO STAMPS PLEASE.

Oh, and sorry for the ear worm with the theme


Dale



You have four weeks to enter


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I like CAS and it is fab for quick cards. Dale's card is so pretty with that rosette. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been ages since I played here, and I love this theme and inspiration posts all month so I just linked up my card! Hope your holidays have been happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin