25 February 2019

Last Week of February's Challenge: Bright and Cheerful!


#86:Simply Bright and Cheerful 
TWIST Arty Creations Appreciated

You have five day's left to enter!
Challenge finishes on the 1st March at midnight AEST

Hope you are all feeling fine! 
Here is a morning sunrise to add to your happiness


Amazing photos from Wineglass Bay as the sun rises covering the Freycinet Peninsula in golden light thanks to Denham and Annie Thompson 


Now that you are all energized.....

There will be a prize for this month
 $15 Gift Voucher 
(via PayPal or direct to on-line store, whichever suits)

Remember also, we pick a DT favorite (or favorites) each month 
and this has a badge that you can get to display on your blog. 


This week we introduce two new Design Team Members 
The first one is 


CathyS
Hi all...excited to be joining the team.

I am from Johannesburg, South Africa, married and a mom. I've been scrapping since 2003. I also do quilling which I started in 2001. I showcase all my work on my blog http://whatsupwithcathy.blogspot.com/ as well as instagram https://www.instagram.com/cathquillscrap/








Hot foiling the sentiment




Connie Can Crop

Hello ladies! I'm Connie and I am thrilled to be joining you this year! I come to you from Sunny Southern California, USA. I have been married for almost 22 years and have 2 grown boys and 3 cats!! I am a crazy cat lady and would love to have more! LOL! 

I have been crafting my entire life! But am mostly a scrapbooker since high school! You can find me hanging out at Miss Kate Cuttables, I have been on her Design team for about 4 years and love it! Some of you may  also have seen me around the Paper Playful Registry.




Well, there you have the full team now - we are off and running for a great 2019 of challenges.

Let us see how you can create something that is 

BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL!
TWIST: BE ARTY

You can enter HERE by scrolling to the linky!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin