11 February 2019

Second Week of Challenge#86: Simply Bright and Cheerful....

The TWIST for this is remember ........ Arty Creations Appreciated

For example, I love this one from Google Images

Image result for arty creations

and this one

Image result for arty creations

..or this one...

Image result for arty creations

...or this...

Image result for arty creations

This is just my taste - the rest of the team probably have other ideas about what is ARTY...
It is very personal.

However, the twist does not have to be something to avoid - it can be something to embrace!
Unleash your inner artist!

You don't have to follow the TWIST to enter the challenge 

BUT

you have a greater chance of winning the DT's approval if you do!

The Random Number prize will still apply 
to anyone who follows the theme and does not use stamps in their creation -
and for this month it is:

 A $15 Gift Voucher 
(via PayPal or direct to on-line store, whichever suits)

It is usual at this time to announce the winner(s) from last month but as we have already done that for December, we will move on to the DT's inspiration.

The Design Team have created again for your enjoyment and this time we will introduce several more new members:


I'm definitely what one could consider a crafting junkie! I love making cards (I'm a rubber girl but do dabble in digis), 3-D projects- especially paper shoes and gift bags, mixed media projects, altering an occasional tin and box, as well as beading and making jewelry occasionally when I find the time! Fortunately, hubby is very supportive! Life is good! :D




Deanne returns for another year of greatness!







Mini Gift Bag with Tag for money or gift card or small present

and another newbie


I enjoy creating. Since I have my corner in my room in a new apartment, I spend a lot of spare time at the table and try new things. I'm near CAS style. From April 2017, I am also a Sizzix promoter. I really enjoy this. I am a lawyer in the profession, but I hope that most of this will not count as a minus ;-) You can also monitor my creative projects at the FB.


There you have it for this week
Don't forget to link up you piece of goodness in the week one post below!
See you next week!






2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin