04 February 2019

First Challenge for 2019 - #86: Simply Bright and Cheerful

Welcome to 2019 at Unstampabelles!
There are a few more Belles this year and I will be introducing them throughout the month; however, the rules are the same!

NO STAMPS please and follow all the other rules listed in the page above called Challenge Rules!




#86:Simply Bright and Cheerful 
TWIST Arty Creations Appreciated
Could be for Valentines or for any special occasion


There will be a prize for this month
I will offer a $15 Gift Voucher 
(via PayPal or direct to on-line store, whichever suits)

Remember also, we pick a DT favorite (or favorites) each month 
and this has a badge that you can get to display on your blog. 

On to the first of our new Design Team members




Here is a bt more about Monika

Hi there.
My name is Monika. I run a blog: http://cohenna.com 
I love cards with all the flowers. I do all flowers myself, then they are unique. 
Card is charming and a little bit romantic.
Privately I'm a wife and mother of two urchins.
 I live in a small village in Poland. Craft is my passion and a way to relax.

My current and past DT: 

Hugs
Monika

Now on to some more inspiration from other DT members who have all had
 a bit of a break and are raring to go!










Let's see what you can come up with using this theme and being a bit ARTY!

Don't forget - you cannot use stamps!

Please link up your wonderful creation below:



6 comments:

  1. Wow this new year brings real inspiration! Welcome to the new DT members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see your challenge back for 2019 and can't wait to get crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belles créations de la DT pour ce nouveau challenge auquel je participe avec plaisir.
    Bonne Saint Valentin à toutes et tous
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Very beautiful creations of the DT for this new challenge which I participate with pleasure.
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully fun cards by the team!!! Love the beautiful ways they interpreted this challenge. Thank you for another fun theme!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin