04 October 2021

October's Challenge: #116: Every One has a Story....TWIST: use a book page somewhere in piece

 

Hello Peeps!

October has snuck up and so we have a new challenge

#116: Everyone has a Story                     


TWIST: use a page from a book somewhere in your piece


This challenge is quite open to interpretation - it can be about birthdays, adventures, events or even a 'just because' or perhaps even a sympathy card. You can make a scrap page or pages, a journal page or a card, or make a 3D object that reflects a story. Just remember, no stamps please and if you want to be in the running for DT favourite or the $15 random number draw you should also have a go at the twist.

My story this week - we had to get a new printer (old one was 10 + years and just refused to work)
This is Bingo while I was setting it up and putting it through the test print....


Always have to have an office manager......


Hope you are having a safe and happy time and that there is a positive story going on for you....

Dale opens the DT inspiration each month and does not disappoint yet again




What are you going to do for this challenge?



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I think my cat's most favourite inanimate object in the house is the printer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sample layout. I love the challenge of playing in the unstampabelle's challenge. It's hard for me not to use some type of rubber or digi stamp. I really have to think outside the box. I do love to use book page scraps so this challenge is perfect for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin